How it works
- The Open Category allows participants to prepare a robotic project that is evaluated by judges.
- Three age groups, Elementary 10-12, Junior 13-15 and Senior 16-19.
- The general theme is the same for all 3 age groups with specifics for each.
- To participate, the video of the project must be published and submitted before the November 1st deadline. Make sure your video meets the requirements of the "How to create a video" guide.
- The best projects will be contacted for a live interview with the judges during the event.
- For WRO 2020-X, no written report is required. Printed posters may be replaced by digital versions integrated into the video.
- Submitted projects are eligible for the LEGO Education Creativity Award.
Here are the general rules for Open Category WRO 2020-X